Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HW 4: option 1 Dr. Pepper

For my product I looked up the soda Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper is mentioned on page 105 in the chapter “The Voice of the Customer” (Kline & Burstein). I found out that Dr. Pepper makes several products that I had no knowledge of in the past. I found that they make regular Dr. Pepper but also Diet Dr. Pepper, Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper, Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper, Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper, and Diet Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper. I found this information on the Dr. Pepper website which is located at http://www.drpepper.com/. I found this information interesting because I thought with Dr. Pepper being such a uniquely flavored drink that it would not come in flavors such as Berries and Cream. It was informative in such a way that I found out a way that I could drink Dr. Pepper and keeping it diet at the same time. Dr. Pepper gives you several options and flavors to pick from that still remain a diet soda.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Good, meets requirements of assignment.