Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HW 35: Ta Ta For Now!

Well bloggers, this is almost my last post for Thinking and Writing 101 A Blog of One’s Own: Women and Authorship in the Digital Revolution. At this point in time I am sure you will continue hearing from me in the near future. However things will be a little different. You will most likely be reading posts that consist of me ranting and raving about the horrible classes that I am having next semester and about all of the great times I have at home on the weekends and on holidays. Keeping a blog has really taught me who I really am as a person and has shown me how to express myself in different ways and by using different writing techniques. I truly enjoyed the times that I spent writing my blogs and even laughed quite a bit. Hopefully by reading my blogs you have felt inspired to write what you feel no matter how random it is. Remember my post about women being able to fake it pretty well? Well I do, I was careless about what people might think of me and wrote about it because it showed me for who I really am. Well I will be going for now but I will be back posting again someday. Keep your eyes peeled for new posts to be coming and thank you for reading Kim’s Sick Blog.

No comments: